Youth Bike Ride: August 1-3, 2017
Here are some of the details:
- Open to all current 5th - 11th grade students
- Loaner bikes available if needed (I currently have 8 bikes)
- Participants will receive a 2017 t-shirt
- Apply by June 19 to guarantee a t-shirt
- Cost $10
- Helmets are required for all who ride (I have loaner helmets too)
- We will have plenty of chaperones and a vehicle following us at all times to keep everyone safe!!
- Day 1 (Tuesday, August 1) we will bike about 25 miles from Oconto to Oconto Falls. Rumor has it we may stop at our favorite ice cream barn in Lena on the way!!!
- Our destination in Oconto Falls has a big yard, swimming pool, campfire pit and always lots of great food!!
- Kids will sleep in campers or tents
- Day 2 (Wednesday, August 2) will be a 'rest' day from biking. We will stay in Oconto Falls that day. We will attend Mass at 8:30 at St. Anthony and will also have some service work we will do somewhere in Oconto Falls. The rest of the day will be spent swimming, eating, and other games and FUN!! Service work is still in the planning stages)
- Day 3 (Thursday, August 3) we will head back to Oconto for a celebration meal once we get back to Holy Trinity Parish!
- Parents are welcomed to join us in Oconto Falls for the fun on Tuesday evening and anytime on Wednesday. We would especially love to have you join us for Mass and our service work if you are able.
- Fill out a liability form from button below to register. Checks can be made out to Holy Trinity